Originated by none other than Italian powerhouse brand Max Mara, the teddy bear coat burst onto the scene in 2013 as the cozy, plush, shearling cocoon of your dreams. Since then, the teddy coat has blossomed into various iterations to warm even the coldest hearts.
As you will be needing armor to shield the frigid temps that winter welcomes, look to the fluffy trend to be your favorite wardrobe addition this year. Ahead, steller teddy coats to jump start your shopping cart.
1. Teddy Bear Icon Coat : Max Mara
The OG of the teddy bear coats has been worn by some of your favorite It girls and can be yours to rock as well.
2. Shearling Hooded Mid-Length Coat : Bottega Veneta
A golden teddy fit for a queen.
3. Faux-Shearling Teddy Coat : Low Classic
There's nothing like a chic ivory teddy coat to keep you warm and looking good this season.
4. Reversible Genuine Shearling Crop Coat : Isabel Marant
While the traditional teddy coat isn't cropped, this Isabel Marant gem is a nice alternative to shake things up.
5. Pink Shearling 4-Bar Coat : Thom Browne
Be not just pretty in pink, but cozy too.
6. Oversized Shearling Coat : Stand Studio
Every coat that Stand Studio makes we gotta have.
7. Faux Fur Coat : Apparis
Styled with chic, tall croc-embossed boots to add more texture.
8. Shearling Coat : Coach
The cognac leather accents against the ivory shearling is a nice touch.
9. Faux Shearling Coat : Stella McCartney
You can always count on Stella McCartney to deliver a cozy shearling that's also sustainable.
10. Reversible Shearling Coat : Arje
Described as dramatic, this is a teddy coat with an oversized collar to be the coat you'll never want to take off.
11. Shearling Cocoon Coat : Yves Salomon
This double-breasted cocoon-style teddy will complement those chunky knits well.
12. Reversible Beige Shearling Darcy Coat : Joseph
Reversible, oversized collar, tan, cozy—this one checks all the boxes!
13. Kala IIThe : Arrivals
Another cropped teddy coat for your pleasure.