1. Stay chic in winter with Heeled Ankle Boots, shorts and long coat: Who says shorts are just for summer? With flattering ankle boots and woolly tights, shorts can go all year long.
2. Riding Boots with flirty dress and coat: Play up your feminine side by pairing flat equestrian-inspired boots with a flirty dress and an empire-waist coat.
3. Make your legs look super long with Knee-High Boots, pants and coat: Wear classic knee-high boots with high-waisted pants and your legs will look like they're a mile long.
4. Flat Ankle Boot—Make practical flat boots tough-girl chic with lots of layers and a pop of unexpected color. I love this style the most. I can stay comfy, warm yet have your character.
5. Keep over-the-knee boots classy and fun with a full-skirt in an interesting print.
6. Pair a hardware-heavy boot with feminine pieces to keep the look fresh and youthful.